Applications Engineer - Embedded Systems - with 5+ years experience & embedded C, C++, hardware development experience required for permanent role in Dublin city centre.
• A strong Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
• 5+ years relevant industry experience
• Experience of hardware development including schematic capture, PCB layout and all steps through to hardware debug and commissioning.
• Operating knowledge of standard test equipment (‘scope, spectrum analyzer etc) is necessary.
• Software development experience in an embedded-systems environment with knowledge of C / C++, standard debug environments etc.
• A problem solving approach and a strong desire to see the customer succeed
• Candidates will be expected to work alone or as part of a small highly focused team, be able to take initiative, enjoy challenge, be capable of planning and delivering to tight schedules and be self-motivated.
• Applicants should possess good communications skills and be fluent in English (both spoken and written).
• Must be available for travel.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence