Senior Embedded Engineer with strong Embedded C, Python & Linux systems experience required to work as part of an experienced team on the development of software systems for an embedded Platform.
• This role is for a Senior Software Engineer within the development team.
• You will be responsible for the development of new core features in user and kernel space.
• The ideal candidate will have extensive and deep experience in embedded C development for commercial backend systems based on Linux OS.
• This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Engineering team, and play a pivotal role in this exciting phase of the company’s continuing growth.
• 5+ years embedded C development experience
• Expert level Python scripting knowledge
• Excellent experience building real-time multithreaded applications
• Excellent knowledge of Linux embedded systems
• Strong network protocol knowledge
• Proven ability to deliver software projects from inception to production
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Perl scripting knowledge
• .NET (C#)
• Ansible development for IT automation
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence