Embedded /C Software Engineer required for permanent role in Kerry. My client is keen to recruit engineers who have a passion for new technologies and who have experience in electronics development to work on embedded control projects. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for developers with experience of embedded design to take part in the development of applications utilising the latest technologies.
• Proven experience in C programming, preferably in an embedded environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
• Proven ability to analyse technical development/design issues and manage them to resolution.
• Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
• Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
• Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.
• Embedded development tools (Keil uVision)
• Knowledge of programming embedded systems, with ARM Cortex M cores
• Experience with STM32 Arm Cortex and other microcontrollers.
• CAN, Boot Loader, I2C, UART, GSM, GPS, Low Power, USB, WiFi, RFID.
• Sensor development and integration.
• Automation and robotics control.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence