Embedded Software Engineer with experience in an embedded development environment using C or C++ required for permanent role in Mayo.
• Demonstrable knowledge of using embedded micro-controllers and writing embedded software in C and C++.
• Excellent knowledge of micro controller based circuits and electronic systems.
• Previous experience in the automotive electronics field with knowledge of serial data communications (e.g. CAN) and ARM based micro controllers (particularly STM32) would be an advantage.
• Experience/knowledge of agricultural machinery would be a major advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail and documentation.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence