UX Designer – Dublin West – Permanent
Looking for a new challenge in a large, design focused team? My client has the job for you – their specialised design team represents a broad range of disciplines, including UI design, UX design, research and testing for their award winning software as a service. As part of a large American-founded multinational, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the best, with a focus on simple, user centered design.
The company is currently looking for a UX designer to work with them in their Dublin West offices, assisting the lead UX designer with research, design and testing. You will be able to join in on design workshops and help to guide the process through every stage of the user experience design process, including research, wireframing, prototyping, testing and iterating.
• Plan and carry out hands-on user research and user testing.
• Generate wireframes, visual design concepts and high-fidelity prototypes individually and working with other teams, including the engineering team.
• Work with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment, gaining experience across the end-to-end Design Process.
• Create wireframes and prototypes for mobile apps, desktop apps and websites.
You should have:
• An online portfolio showcasing your experience with research, personas, UX flows, experience maps, wireframes, prototypes and user testing. We should be able to see your process from sketches to high fidelity prototypes.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in UX design.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.