Role: Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
My client are seeking Senior Marketing Professional to lead our Marketing function. Responsibilities include managing a team of diverse marketing professionals to deliver world class marketing performance on a consistent basis contributing clear measurable impact to the growth and success of the organisation.
• Managing a day-to-day activity across a wide range of marketing platforms.
• Developing and implementing an evolving marketing plan agreed with the CEO and senior management of the business.
• Leading the competitive positioning of Company products and services.
• Developing global relationships with key media and education & training industry contacts.
• Contributing to the overall strategy of the Company as a key member of the management team.
Key requirements include:
• Relevant third level education (Minimum 2.1 Degree)
• 6+ years’ experience in marketing and marketing management - international experience a distinct advantage
• Up-to-date knowledge and experience of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as strong traditional promotional public relations skills.
• Ability to lead teams to high performance to tight deadline dates at all times.
• Strong commercial acumen and strong knowledge of current and global affairs.
• A record of persistence, resourcefulness and success.
• An interest in social enterprise and international development is an advantage.
• Experience in the education or international training industries an advantage.
• An understanding of web-based analytics in terms of performance reporting and the ability to maintain a highly organised and efficient implementation and planning process.
• An energetic, positive and ambitious disposition eager to achieve the best for everyone.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.