Our client, a leading investment bank are seeking to recruit a technical business analyst, with approx. 2 years SQL experience, and experience in either an investment band or in capital markets.
The desired candidate will be working with reference data and will be supporting internal users to assess their needs, and to enhance, maintain, or add reference data to their applications.
Other Responsibilities Include:
Integration Management - work with business and technology groups throughout the firm to understand product reference data requirements and provide solutions via various distribution channels - messaging, DataMart, flat files (no prior experience of these required). Initial focus will be proactively working with Capital Markets technology teams to satisfy primitive data needs.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in analysis with expertise in different technologies, business areas, application wide analysis, and proposal of solutions. Assemble, analyze, and represent business requirements. Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, prioritize deliverables, recommend alternative solutions and project strategies, and engage in negotiations.
• 3+ years as a business analyst
• All candidates must have prior experience working with/supporting Product data / Security master data (reference data).
• All candidates must have 2+ years with SQL
• All candidates MUST have 2+ years in the Investment Banking arena (specifically Capital Markets preferred but not required)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• XML a big plus but not required
• Experience with DataMart or flat files is beneficial but not required (Informatica)
This is an excellent opportunity of a potentially long daily rate contract with strong rates on offer. For further details please click on the apply now button or contact Derek Smyth on 01 662 1000.