Senior Software Engineer
About the company:
Our client is a booming SaaS company. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical data. As the senior software engineer you will need to be strong in computer science, solid in the fundamentals and ready to tackle new software patterns focused on maintainability, scalability and distribution. This is a highly challenging role as you will be developing solutions to some of the most challenging technical problems available if you enjoy tackling challengers then send your CV via the link.
Excellent Salary + Benefits on offer
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency.
• Excellent experience with .NET MVC, C#, Python, Java, or C++
• Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
• Influence and create new designs and architectures for enhancing business processes
• Conduct research on emerging technologies
• Develop test cases and write unit tests
• Lead programming projects by leading and coaching other Software Engineers.
• Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of programming experience
• Experience with .NET MVC, C#, Python, Java, or C++
• Proficient in Software Architecture and Design
• Experience with integration methodologies and tools such as SOAP and REST
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
• Proficient with GIT or other revision control system
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.