SAP BI Functional Analyst - Dublin
realTime is currently working with a major Company in Dublin who is looking to employ a SAP BI Functional Analyst for a full time role.
You will act as the primary link between the business teams and the Business Intelligence development team.
As the SAP BI Functional Analyst you will work with all stakeholders in the business to understand their requirements and pain points with regards to reporting and to work with them, and the wider BI team to ensure that workable solutions are delivered. You will also drive adoption of Business Intelligence in the business by understanding where solutions are not being used and working with the business to overcome issues.
SAP BI Functional Analyst duties & responsibilities:
• Act as the interface, to gather requirements from the business in all areas of the business.
• Development of functional specifications and gaining required approvals.
• Driving standardisation across KPIs and reports.
• Working with Business Process Owners to drive consistency in processes.
• Working with super users for report validations and sign offs.
• Drive user adoption of Business Intelligence reports.
• Interact with all stakeholders to facilitate understanding of strategic value of Business Intelligence.
• Act as a point of contact for Business Intelligence issues within the organisation.
• Liaise with wider functional/technical team to resolve BI related issues in the Company.
• Understanding training requirements and development of training plans.
• 5 years’ experience preferably in a Finance or Business Intelligence position
• Solid understanding of management reporting and end-to-end processes, and (preferably) also strong knowledge of SAP and SAP reporting tools (BW / BOBJ / BPC).
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in high paced, high stakes environment.
• Ability to work on large projects with multiple working streams and competing deadlines
• Demonstrated advanced ability to communicate, influence and negotiate decisions at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated advanced ability to implement projects in a positive manner that align with the strategic vision of the department and company
• Good understanding of end to end business processes.
This is a highly established Company with a proven track record at home and overseas and is eager to add to its highly skilled SAP team currently in place. You will play a key role as well as learn a lot from the experienced team around you.
You will have a 3rd level qualification with proven SAP experience within Business Intelligence.
If you are keen on this role with the required skills and experience, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime recruitment and call 00353 1 652 0 652