Product Manager - Dublin
realTime is currently working with a major Company in Dublin who is looking to hire a Product Manager on a contract basis.
As the Product Owner, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to gather and assess product requirements, prioritise them and as the Product Owner in the Agile process, communicate them to the development teams.
You will work within a scrum team of developers and QA engineers throughout the delivery process – ensuring stories and requirements are of a high quality.
As the Product Manager, you will play a critical part in developing the Companies products so they stand out as the leading products in the industry.
· Gather product requirements.
· Create well-written user stories including defining acceptance criteria.
· Prioritizing stories and maintaining a clear product roadmap.
· Identify constraints and manage sprint sizing/planning.
· You would be expected to participate in presentation of prototypes and demos to stakeholders.
· Create Go to Market Plans for key Product launches
Key Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelors/Masters degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or Analytical discipline
· Experience in eCommerce space
· Minimum 5 years experience working in an Agile environment including producing and prioritizing user stories
• An appreciation of how product design works with and integrates into software development (such as Agile, Lean)
· Scrum Certified Product Owner
· An excellent communicator
· An appreciation of how product design works with and integrates into software development (such as Agile, Lean)
This is a really successful organisation in the eCommerce space, with impressive year on year growth, in terms of revenues and staff. They are looking to add some Product Manager expertise to their existing team on a contract basis and the role could possibly go permanent in time.
If you are keen on this role with the required skills and experience, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime recruitment and call 00353 1 652 0 652