PMO Financial Management professional required by realTime recruitment for a major company in Dublin.
You will have in-depth experience performing this PMO function within Banking or similar.
The puropose of this contract role is to support the effective and efficient cost management of a lage programme of work currently underway.
You will focus on running the day to day Financial Management processes and working to develop a sustained end to end control framework process to support project finances and financial reporting.
• Perform all Cost Reporting including actual project spend, ETC, EAC in comparison with approved budgets
• Provide bespoke financial reporting as required, including new reports
• Provide Cost summaries to the various sponsors as required
• Manage th plan for the Cost Management stream within PMO
• Support the Costing of Work Packages
• Work with the Company Finance function to support their reconciliation process
• Work with the Commercial stream as required
• Solid level of expertise managing project finances
• Strong financial experience with a knowledge of PPM tools
• Strong stakeholder management - the confidence to push back and make sure requirements and deadlines are met
• Strong MS Excel, and Powerpoint would also help
• Nurture relationships with various teams pivotal to the process, both in-house and 3rd party
Accountancy experience is a bonus for this role.
This is a terrific opportunity to work on a very high-profile programme of work, and play a pivotal role. You will possess excellent people skills as you will be tasked with working with numerous people across various departments
If you are keen to discuss this role, send your latest CV to Niall McNiff or Greg O'Connor in realTime and call 01 652 0 652