IT Jobs- Our Client a leading Tech house have a job opportunity for a QA Engineer to join their growing and very talented Development team in Dublin South. We are looking for people with a passion for QA who will drive continuous improvement in quality processes and tools and someone who is looking to build grow and develop their career within a dynamic, modern and ever growing tech house.
The team is responsible for the full stack development, maintenance and release of an enterprise software product. As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for testing web-based business applications and will play a key role in product releases and will be involved in the design, development, automation and execution of regression, performance, stress and security tests.
You will be part of a scrum team enhancing the existing product set and adding new products. You will work with the product owner to understand the business domain and produce test plans, and will work with the developers finding and reproducing defects.
• Minimum four years’ experience of software quality assurance in an Agile environment, preferably testing web-based enterprise software solutions.
• Experience with the following tools; Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, TestLink.
• Experience with performance and stress testing.
• Familiarity with relational databases such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server would be an advantage.
Qualifications and skills:
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• BSc. Computer Science or equivalent.
• Familiarity with Eclipse, Tomcat, Maven, Subversion or knowledge of security testing (e.g. OWASP top ten) would be beneficial.
• Software Testing certification (e.g. ISTQB).
If you feel like you meet the above requirements and you are interested in joining a growing development team and also hold a passion for technology please click on the apply now button or call Stacy Keogh on 016621000.