Senior Algorithm Architect - Image Processing required for permanent role with dynamic company in Dublin city centre. In this role, you will be required to develop image processing algorithms and ASIC-friendly image processing pipelines using multi-core ASIC and to assist in the development of new image processing algorithms and pipelines for next generation technology.
• Participate in system requirements definitions
• Research new technologies and analyze competition technology
• Design concept for new algorithms, review professional literature, collect data and specify solution options
• Design, simulate, test and document algorithm options.
• Prepare and design SW
• Work with HW team to review HW design
• Implement algorithm designs in software (Matlab & C/C++)
• SW/HW system integration & debug
• Investigate general & system related problems.
• Interact with external customers and partners
• Minimum 3+ years directly related industry experience.
• BS in Computer Science or Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Eng. related technical discipline (or equivalent knowledge)
• Image processing and signal processing algorithm development, including noise reduction, de-mosaicing, defect correction, aberration correction, distortion correction 3A algorithms
• Knowledge of image processing and computer vision algorithm concepts and techniques
• Knowledge of Matlab (or Octave) modelling languages
• Knowledge of real-time control concepts
• Knowledge of multi-core and developing parallelizable algorithms
• Significant math and linear algebra background
• Algorithm development experience
• DSP, Image Processing, and/or Computer Vision algorithm development
• Knowledge of color spaces and image issues
• Programming in C/C++
• Linux, both as a user and programmer
• Ability to work in a team, and ability to work independently
• Commitment to deliver against work plans and schedule
• Creativity, self-starter, quick learner
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Detail oriented
• Experience in Image processing or Computer vison area, Computational photography
• Phd/M.Sc with excellence in Electrical Eng. / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence