Software Engineer with 3 years C programming experience required for permanent role with multinational in Galway city.
• Port the existing code for different devices and environments.
• Integrate company’s solution into devices.
• Test and optimize the code for performance.
• Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
• Communicate with customers on technical issues.
• Participate in designing of new solutions.
• 3+ years of experience with C Programming
• Ability to work with C++
• Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
• Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
• Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
• Experience in developing portable code.
• Ability to understand source code written by others.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
• Fluent English.
• Availability for business (technical) trips.
• Image processing
• Algorithm development and optimization
• Android programming (Java & C)
• Android system build
• GPU/parallel (OpenGL, OpenCL…) and vectorial/SIMD (NEON, SSE…) programming
• ARM architecture and tools (RVCT, DS5)
• Win32, Linux, Android, iOS, MacOS programming
• Embedded Operating Systems (uTron, ThreadX)
• Automotive software standards (SPICE, ISO 26262, Misra-C)
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence