Software QA Engineer with 2+ yrs experience in software quality assurance required for permanent role with a dynamic technology company in Dublin.
• Understand and validate requirements, use cases and customer journeys on definition and testability.
• Design, develop and execute test cases based on requirements
• Testing best practices.
• Contribute and define new processes and procedural improvements.
• Be part of a team and build close working relationships within the company.
• Prepare test data to support test cases.
• Automation of functional and performance tests
• Execution of both manual and automated test cases and result analysis
• Defect tracking and prioritisation.
• Troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing; triage and root cause analysis
• Maintain and enhance test case suite, performing maintenance as needed
• Support and debug of existing services within the company
• Work to an Agile methodology within the Product Development and Product Management teams.
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in software quality assurance industry
• Fundamental understanding of software test lifecycles and quality control methodologies
• Experience working in a structured test environment
• Master Web Applications and Web Services Test structures
• Experience with database integration
• Proficient scripting and automation capabilities. (e.g. Python, Bash, PHP etc..)
• Familiar with testing tools, e.g., LoadRunner, Selenium, Jmeter, SOAPUI etc..
• Experience with version control, such as SVN or Git
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools
• Strong interest and passion in software testing
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and teamwork spirit
• Fluent in English. Read, write and spoken capability are essential.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence