C#.Net Developer required for permanent role in Kerry. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for developers with experience of C# .Net to take part in a new development of an application utilising the latest technologies.
• Third level Degree in Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
• Strong C# .Net knowledge.
• Minimum 3-4 years of .NET/ASP Development, Web Services.
• Knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, WS-Security etc).
• Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
• Experience working in Microsoft's Visual Studio 2010 Professional Edition Environment.
• Experience in using source code control management systems - commercial or open source.
• Experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Exposure to Agile Development Methodologies.
• Proven ability to analyse technical software development/design issues and manage them to resolution.
• Constantly promote awareness of best industry practices, providing company training as required.
• Energetic and eager to learn and implement new technologies when required.
• Focused on keeping your knowledge up to date.
• Ability to work on own initiative, in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Asp.Net MVC 3.
• HTML5 / JQuery or Sencha (Ext.js).
• Database design and performance optimization.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Azure or Amazon Web Services.
Please contact Emer Moore in confidence