Principal UX Designer with 10+yrs experience required for permanent role with market leading multinational in Cork.
• Lead & create primary content: be responsible and accountable for all design deliverables and hands-on AR/VR projects (Visual design, UX and Brand).
• Define art direction of environments, artifacts and interfaces.
• Drive thought leadership & conceptual thinking that challenges the status quo to shape the future.
• Create and sustain design detail & systems across complex experiences.
• Create visual design and UX deliverables and other hands-on project work.
• Collaborate with Design, Product and Tech Leads.
• Develop internal capabilities, skills and tools to keep the team at the forefront of the AR/VR space.
• 10+ years relevant experience in digital gaming design, development tools & process.
• BA/BS or BFA in Interaction/Graphic Design or a related degree from an accredited college
• Strong portfolio of cutting edge design, that proves solid design skills and progressive thinking on successfully reviewed game titles.
• Experience working on AR/VR concepts is highly desirable.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence