Image Tuning Engineer with 2+yrs Bayer sensor tuning experience & experience working with image sensors, image capture and evaluation hardware, and tuning imaging pipelines required for permanent role with dynamic company in Dublin city centre.
• Working closely with the system architects to access and improve output of ISP.
• Work with software & algorithms engineer to improve output of the image processing algorithms.
• Assist the development teams to tune the image processing pipeline and integrate different camera sensors with customer platforms
• Support customer design win projects
• Benchmark camera image quality using objective and subjective methods
• Generate IQ specs and reports for vendor and customer interactions
• This role may occasionally require travel to assist with integration at customer locations worldwide
• 2+ years Bayer sensor tuning
• Experience in Image Processing or Computational Photography and still and video Image Capture Pipelines
• Camera sensor Driver Development and Integration
• C programming
• Embedded systems and RTOS and OS theory
• Camera 3A algorithms
• Sensor operation parameters, configuration settings, hardware etc.
• Experience in ISP lab environment to capture still pictures and video from camera sensors
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
• Self-motivated with strong development discipline (git/svn, continuous integration testing)
• Matlab/Octave desirable
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence