Build and Release Engineer – Limerick
Our Client, is a leading independent governance services and investment research firm, serving institutional investors worldwide. The Build and Release Engineer will be responsible for managing the deployment of all applications to the Developers, Integration Test, QA, and Production environments.
To apply send your CV via link or call Ryan on 012449531.
• Develop and enhance build environments for complex global software product development.
• Administer and support source code management tools.
• Develop, enhance and maintain automation tools to assist with software deployment.
• Partner with Software Quality Assurance who tests code quality.
• Manage release notes for each release.
• Review entries from developers and database administrators
• Assist in production support duties.
• Degree in computer science or equivalent
• Solid understanding of SDLC and how development works.
• Subject matter expertise administering software configuration management tools.
• High level of experience running automated builds and deploying web-based applications into test and production environments
• Deployment of Windows Service applications
• Deployment of Web Services
• Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft TFS focusing on its source code management functionality
• Experience writing and modifying build scripts
• Experience with Windows operating systems
• Experience with Linux & LAMP
• Solid interpersonal, communications and partnership skills
• Eager and self-motivated to learn new technology
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.