Senior Embedded Software Engineers
My Client is Europe’s leading independent developer of products based on PC architectures. Designs vary from low power embedded computing modules to Super Computers using scalable multiprocessor architectures. They are a Leading world-wide independent developer of UEFI, Server Management and device driver software and is a firmly established name with the leading PC / Storage / Server OEMs worldwide.
Roles are for Senior Embedded Software Engineer working in platform development and Server Management. The roles incorporates the full software development life cycle from requirements planning and analysis to design and development, test and support, using best in class development processes. Roles are for an Embedded Linux developer with several years’ experience developing large systems, with a good understanding of hardware.
• Primary Degree in Electronics, Software Engineering or related fields.
• 5-10+ years’ experience in Software Development in an embedded environment
• Excellent knowledge of C, especially in developing embedded or real-time software.
• Embedded Linux experience and adaptions for new hardware, including U-Boot, Linux kernel installations, filesystems, BusyBox, Buildroot, Linux drivers, networking, real time extensions.
• X86 Server management including BMC, IPMI, power management an advantage.
• Good knowledge of processor technology, especially ARM architecture.
• Large systems debug experience and strong problem solving skills essential.
• Good organizational and communication skills in English.
• Permanent, full time employment.
• Salary range – competitive
• Flexitime and paid holidays
• Health Insurance
• Training Plan
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.