My client, a huge multinational conglomerate, is currently looking for a salesforce specialist to aid in the rollout of Salesforce to their Irish operations. Based in Dublin North, they offer excellent benefits including healthcare, pension, flexible working hours, social funding and a highly competitive salary.
The Salesforce Specialist is responsible for the administration and development of Salesforce in EMEA. Working along with their regional team and global support teams this role will ensure the best possible support for the current Salesforce system and that new enhancements are implemented. Enabling a winning competitive edge in the business marketplace.
You should have:
• 3+ years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide experience Force.com development experience
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com technical architecture
• Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
• Good understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices
• Experience working within a defined SDLC process
For more information on this role, please call Kathlene on 01 2449515!