IT Recruiter, Limerick
FRS Recruitment are a leading Irish recruitment company with over 10 offices and a large portfolio of leading companies large and small. We are experiencing some exciting growth currently and are looking to hire an experienced IT Recruiter or Talent Acquisition professional to join our talented team.
Our IT team incorporates nationwide IT verticals with a large list of key accounts some of which are exclusive partnerships. We are looking to speak with anybody who has a strong track record in filling niche technical IT roles and delivering exceptional service. This role is based in our Limerick city centre office.
FRS Recruitment's culture can be described as hard working and ethical and we work in partnership with our clients. We meet our clients often and have a very clear understanding of their company culture, role requirements and technical fit. Our consultants work in an autonomous role without heavy KPIS. We are looking for a hard working IT Recruiter who can fill hard to fill niche technical roles via all social media channels. We offer career progression, competitive salaries, the highest commission rates in the market, no thresholds, flexible work environments and a supportive structure.
The role will involve:
* IT Recruiter role including sourcing of top talent, strong social media skills, interviewing international candidates via skype, presentation of cvs and the management of the process right through to offer stage.
* Building client relationships through excellent account management of key accounts and the winning of future exclusive business
* Providing exceptional levels of customer service to both our clients and our candidates
* Building a portfolio of top talent within the vertical that you are building
* Providing salary surveys and other market information to prospective and key clients
* Actively cross selling colleagues desks to ensure a full FRS service offering to our clients
* Strong commercial awareness and keeping up to date with company announcements, investments in the marketplace, acquisitions etc
* Meeting fair, competitive targets
* In excess of 1 years IT Recruiter or resourcing experience
* Strong track record of filling niche IT roles via Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc
* Consistent track record of a minimum of 4-6 deals per month
* Driven, determined, hardworking individual that will commit long term to making the role a success
* Self-starter who can work autonomously
* Confident, upbeat, positive person who can get results
* Excellent communicator who can build long term relationships with our clients
To discuss this IT Recruiter role please apply via the link for a confidential discussion. If you know anybody with this experience relocating from abroad or looking to relocate back to the mid west from Dublin, please forward on the link!
#job, #recruitment, #dev, #software, #ITjobs, #recruiter, #career