· Working with customers to identify connection and computer system issues and advising solutions
· Logging and keeping records of customer queries
· Installing Epos Hardware & Software systems.
· Training customers on the use of our software systems
· Updating Training manuals so customers can try to fix problems themselves
· Testing faulty equipment
The successful candidate is likely to:-
• Have a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
• Have a reasonable knowledge of Ethernet networks and TCP/IP
• Have a proven ability in troubleshooting basic networks including PC infrastructure
• Have experience of commonly used consumer networking hardware including routers
• Be able to plan their own time and work effectively, and prioritise tasks at hand
• Have excellent communication skills, a strong customer-centric attitude and have the ability to
handle multiple issues
• Have Knowledge of retail & hospitality business.
• Full Clean Driving Licence.
Experience Required - 1+ years
Education Required - Certificate
Job Type - Permanent
Job Status - Full Time