Windows Infrastructure Engineer
Kaltech is a technology solutions company who are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Windows Infrastructure Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment delivering innovative solutions based on the Microsoft Technology Stack.
Based in central Dublin you will join a small team and gain exposure to the latest Microsoft Private Cloud Technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience supporting backend infrastructure.
You will have hands-on experience in some of the following:
• Hyper-V 2012/2016
• Virtual Machine Manager 2012/2016
• Windows Server 2012/2016
• Operations Manager 2012/2016
• Active Directory
• Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Network Fundamentals
• Data Protection Manager 2012/2016
• Configuration Manager 2012/2016
• Direct Access • Exchange 2013/2016
• Lync 2013/S4B
• SQL 2012/2014
• SharePoint 2013 infrastructure
• Remote Desktop Services
• Microsoft Qualifications
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to integrate with the current team.