Windows Infrastructure Engineer
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Windows Infrastructure Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment delivering innovative solutions based on the Microsoft Technology Stack.
Based in central Dublin you will join the Infrastructure Team and gain exposure to the latest Microsoft Private Cloud Technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience supporting backend infrastructure.
You will have hands-on experience in some of the following:
• Hyper-V 2012/2016
• Virtual Machine Manager 2012/2016
• Windows Server 2012/2016
• Operations Manager 2012/2016
• Active Directory
• Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Network Fundamentals
• Data Protection Manager 2012/2016
• Configuration Manager 2012/2016
• Direct Access
• Exchange 2013/2016
• Lync 2013/S4B
• SQL 2012/2014
• SharePoint 2013 infrastructure
• Remote Desktop Services
• Microsoft Qualifications
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to integrate with the current team.