Java Developer – Contract – Cork
Our client is one of the country’s largest software development organisations, they are currently looking for Java Developers to join their growing team in Cork.
Java Developer Responsibilities
• Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
• Develop front-end, service and data layer.
• Develop unit tests, understand build systems (MVN, GIT)
• Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
• Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
• Production support
Java Developer Skills required
• N-Tier application design and development
• Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
• A strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Java EE
• Web Service Development
• Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
• Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
• Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Third level IT or related qualification
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call Patricia (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.