Senior Technical Product Manager
Our clients solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of their mobile workforces. As the Product Manager you will be the primary product owner for the suite of products. You will lead a team of product owners and business analysts that serve as the primary connection between the business unit and the delivery team .
• Accountable for gathering, analysing, prioritising and documenting product requirements.
• Defining users and use scenarios. Producing the product backlog as the Product Owner in Scrum.
• Maintain product backlog including complete, prioritized, elaborated user stories with acceptance criteria ready for Engineering. Provide product context for developers to ensure delivery team has a strong connection to the business need and customer value.
• Manage the team of Product Owners and Business Analysts that support a large and rapidly growing team of engineers including hiring, on-boarding and performance management.
• Monitor roadmap progress and make recommendations on changes where necessary.
• Collaborate with user experience team to produce a detailed vision of the solution for Engineering
• Represent the voice of the customer for the delivery team, making rapid tactical decisions and tradeoffs necessary to support the design and development processes
• Participate in technical release workshops and planning, helping the delivery team to estimate development time, resource allocation and dependencies and provide visibility to key stakeholders on timelines for project completion.
• Manage roll-out of new product releases ahead of launch, ensuring all necessary technical detail about the solution is documented and clearly understood by the broader Product Management team and other key business stakeholders.
• 8+ years of experience as product manager, product owner or business analyst in a software-as-a-service products
• Demonstrated experience partnering with Engineering and User Experience teams in a lean methodology
• 3+ years people management experience
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.