Solutions Architect - .Net
About the Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect will facilitate the architectural design and delivery of the Field Service platform. You will be joining an ever expanding team focused on significant platform growth and architectural change to a micro-service based application. This role is hands on coding and will need strong experience with the .Net framework.
• Leading technology projects through full SDLC
• Develop and maintain solution architecture models
• Work with development teams in the implementation of core components and the delivery of code
• Help drive the development of future state architecture and the strategic plan for applications decomposition to micro services
• Working with key stakeholders such as the product team to understand future requirements and provide solution level technical design
• Work closely with the Enterprise Architect in carrying out the overall vision for our field service architecture.
o Smaller decoupled components
o Microservices & event driven architecture
o Removal of bottlenecks for scalable architecture
o Best in class software engineering practices
• Educate developers on topics ranging from basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code or how to apply SOLID principles to advanced topics like functional decomposition and refactoring
• 8+ years in application development roles with a minimum of 2 years as a solution architect
• Strong experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD )
• Strong experience with lower level design patterns for micro service based component architectures, such as CQRS
• Strong Experience in the .Net framework (WCF, ASMX, MVC, Web API, Windows Services, WebForms etc.)
• Experience of distributed caching and related open source tools.
• Experience with RPC request/response, asynchronous communication, and message based communication (RabbitMQ, nServiceBus).
• Experience with SQL Server.
• Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base
• Strong leadership skills including resource management and project estimation.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.