UX Designer – Dublin
Our client is a well respected Multinational within the Financial services industry and are looking to hire a talented UX designer who is passionate about their work. The role requires someone who thinks strategically about the importance of user experience but can also work well individually and in a small team environment.
You will work as part of the Product Management team and will be responsible for helping understand how customers do their jobs and how there product can best enable them. You will have the task of figuring the needs and wants of the customers.
What`s on Offer: Competitive Salary/Bonus/Healthcare/Pension
• Design interaction standards, UI components and other visual product elements in conjunction with other members of the UX team
• Champion the end user in the product development process
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes to support the strategic product direction
• Lead presentations and design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
• Ensure that UX is fully embedded in the agile development process
• Monitor and analyse how users work with the product, and feed the research into feature requirements
• Keep up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional best practice relating to UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
• Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and UI pattern libraries
• Perform usability tests to observe and report how users interact with the product
Skills and Experience
• 3+ years' experience as a UX designer, preferably in an enterprise software development environment
• Portfolio of successful UX design projects
• Proven history of progressing product designs from initial concept, through architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to finished product
• Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch and other prototyping tools.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to travel
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.