UX Developer – Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well respected Multinational within the Financial services industry and are looking to hire a talented UX developer who is passionate about their work. The role requires someone who thinks strategically about the importance of user experience but can also work well individually and in a small team environment.
You will work as part of the Product Management team and will be responsible for helping understand how customers do their jobs and how there product can best enable them. You will have the task of figuring the needs and wants of the customers.
What`s on Offer: Competitive Salary/Bonus/Healthcare/Pension
The UX developer needs to be hands on using HTML, CSS, ES6 and be proficient in client-side frameworks such as React.js. Experience of Agile Scrum, test-driven development (TDD), browser automation, performance testing, node.js + Grunt/Gulp based build systems, CSS pre-processors (such as LESS or SASS) and module bundling (such as webpack or browserify) is highly desirable. Please include a portfolio.
• Develop production-quality front-end code
• Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
• Developing documentation and style guides for developers
• Work with the UX Design team to create proofs of concept to test ideas
• Must ensure that UX continues to be fully embedded in the agile development process
• Keeping up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional good practice relating to UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
• 3-5yrs experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability
• Must be highly proficient with HTML and CSS
• Experience with ES6 highly desirable
• Experience of Node.js based build systems desirable
• Experience of CSS frameworks such as Skeleton
• Experience of test-driven development (TDD)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.