We are currently looking for Cisco network engineers to join an award winning Cisco gold partner based in our Dublin Office. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly skilled team and work along side some of the industries best Cisco CCIE’s. The ideal candidate will take ownership of prestigious clients, servicing enterprise customers and working with bleeding edge technology. There is an excellent career path on offer and the ideal candidate will be provided with training and mentoring to develop and grow and ideally move towards CCIE level.
The PlanNet21 network engineering team provides planning, designs, implementation and support across various types of the PlanNet21 customer environments.
- Supporting the delivery of mission critical services to our customers
- Help drive innovation and solutions to solve customer challenges
- Reviewing network requirements and assiting with customer designs
- Planning, building and supporting complex customer networks
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues across a broad range of technologies
Required Competencies and Experience:
- Key skills in more than one area of Cisco technologies including enterprise LAN switching, routing technologies, wireless networking, unified communications or security.
- Network management tools such as Cisco Prime or Solarwinds
- Virtualisation and Data Centre exposure an advantage
- Good documentation and visio skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and flexible working attitude
- Full clean drivers licence
- Cisco Certifications, ideally CCNP or working towards it
- Desire to further advance their technical certifications to assit the company maintain there high levels of technical excellence