To enhance the global team, we are looking for a Customer Support Engineer with strong and proven customer services experience in the IT market to be based in our Dublin office (European headquarters). The Customer Support Engineer will build and expand upon our professional and quality technical support service to all Kaseya clients and ensure clients satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer Service Level Agreement targets and expectations. The successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous and customer focused attitude at all times.
· Providing level 1 and level 2 support for all the EMEA (European) clients with their configuration issues and IT maintenance.
· To diagnose and resolve user issues through the use of Kaseya standard Incident Management processes.
· Ensure all case details are recorded correctly and professionally.
· Ensure that knowledge is transferred and shared within the team.
· Assisting in the maintenance of all process documentation that is relevant to Kaseya and its clients.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in an IT Technician Service Desk role or Sr. System Engineer Role
· Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 to MCSE level
· Roles - Cloud SAAS Environments, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Network Configuration
· Windows Workstation, Linux, Mac OS X
· Networking – SNMP, SSH
· IPv4 / Monitoring
· Routing Protocols / Configuration
· Hardware - Firewalls, Switches, Internet, Routers
· Remote Management
· Terminal Server, Exchange Server
· VNC, SMTP / POP
· Successful completion of the Kaseya Certified Administrator Certification (KCA)
· SQL Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 to MCDBA or similar level
· Troubleshooting - Logs, Performance
· System - Disks, Memory, Configuration, Installation, Application Installation
Kaseya is the leading cloud provider of IT systems management software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Kaseya technology empowers MSPs and mid-sized enterprises to proactively manage and control their IT environments remotely, easily and efficiently from a single platform. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 clients worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Kaseya has a presence