Project Manager - 12 months FTC - Financial Services.
This role is Based in Dublin South
This is an Opportunity to join a company that is a financial sector global player that invests in real estate, equity, credit and other financial assets.
• This role requires the holder to be primarily focused on the management and on-time delivery of software projects, change requests and regulatory compliance requirements
• Reviewing and proposing system changes which enhance and develop efficiencies in the business
• Liaising with external service providers in the on-time delivery of change requests, projects and regulatory compliance requirements
• Responding to and resolving queries and issues
• Working with Compliance regarding regulatory requirements
• Manage the implementation and delivery of business initiatives, projects, change requests etc. by undertaking analysis of business requirements, documenting system changes
• Liaising with IT regarding development estimates and delivery timeframes
• Co-ordinating the testing of system changes between Operations and IT
• Holding regular update meetings between Operations and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time
• Provide support to the business in process re-engineering, focusing on the automation of business processes
• The generation of standard letters
• The centralisation of all borrower correspondence; the standardisation of all systems etc.
• Work closely with external service providers in the delivery of business initiatives, projects, change requests etc. by documenting / assisting with the documentation of requirements
• Liaising with the external service providers team regarding delivery timeframes
• Co-ordinating any related system testing
• Holding regular update meetings between the company and the external service provider to ensure projects are delivered on time
• Work closely with Operation and Compliance teams in the development / enhancement of CCMA related letters
• Central Bank reporting
• Changes resulting from new / amended Regulatory requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
• Record of having successfully managed and delivered major software projects and implemented new systems in large financial institutions
• Proven Business Analysis and Systems Analysis experience is a plus
• Mortgage Operations Knowledge is an advantage
If this role is of interest to you give Sandra Moran a call on 01 652 0 652 and forward your CV in the strictest of confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you know someone that this role will suit please pass on my contact details.
Connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date with similar roles ie.linkedin.com/in/sandramariemoran/