This is a senior role, enabling the Sales Director to focus on designing and enforcing strategy. You will be a Sales Manager to an experienced sales team, reporting into the Sales Director at our Client's Dublin office. You will play an important role in actively contributing to business development and the company’s growth in Ireland, by driving team performance and excellence through the management and mentoring of your Sales team. You will be accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets. This role will have responsibility for delivering increased profitability and an increased customer base through strategic and tactical planning. You will be responsible for the delivery and communication of the strategy for the Sales Team as defined by the Sales Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be involved in a fast growing company whilst being rewarded for the company reaching it achievements and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To lead the sales team to ensure profit targets are achieved/exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Monitor key performance metrics across your team.
• Develop plans to achieve growth.
• To build up the company reputation and market share by adding to the growing client list.
• To ensure accounts are optimally and effectively managed.
• To motivate and provide coaching for others on the Sales team.
• Provide regular team updates on sales opportunities, trends and challenges.
• Establish and maintain department procedures while striving for continuous improvement.
• Increase productivity within the team
• Key Account Planning
• Prepare and assist your team members for their quarterly business reviews with the Sales Director
• Weekly reporting to the CEO and Sales Director on the performance of your team is required
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 8 years ‘experience working in the IT sales sector dealing with Bluechip and Large Enterprise Clients
• Minimum of 3 years’ of management and leadership experiencein running a sales team
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation and clients at C-Level.
• Proven sales track record and self-starter.
• Experienced with the management and devlopment of vendor partnerships.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Experience and proved ability to work complex deals including responses to various RFP, PRI’s as necessary.
• Self-starter with outgoing personality and an unselfish team player mentality.
• Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate.
For full details and a confidential conversation please contact Gill Mahon on 016520652 or at email@example.com