What does the company do?
A forward thinking IT Consultancy are looking for a lively and vibrant customer focused Windows System Administrator to work and provide IT Infrastructure solutions and support to financial institutions throughout Ireland.
Why should I be interested in this Windows System Administrator role?
After announcing numerous hires for this year in all aspects of IT Infrastructure, my client has turned their focus to hiring 2 x Windows System Administrators.
This is an excellent opportunity for you, a vibrant and customer focused professional, to join a rapidly growing IT Consultancy and become an early team member for their Professional Services Division.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career and get exposed to numerous technologies.
• Competitive Salary
• VHI Membership
• Corporate Bonus Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
What do I need to get this job?
• Experience as a Windows Systems Administrator or Senior IT Support role
• Excellent knowledge of Windows Server technologies
• Experience of Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory
• Experience administering Office 365
• Experience in server deployments windows server 2008/ 2012 and Linux
• Strong background in networking protocols TCP / IP
• Ideally experience with Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
• Experience with management of Windows file systems in regards to best practices around security settings
• Experience in server and desktop virtualization platforms such as VMWare, Hyper-V
• Professional Certifications are very advantageous
What will I be doing as a Windows System Administrator in this Company?
• To manage both internal and customer windows infrastructure
• Act as a point of contact for customers, handling customer queries via telephone and email
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the data needed to drive the reporting and analytics needs of clients and the flow of data through systems and business processes in the organisation.
• Plan, develop and communicate the infrastructure strategy and roadmap.
• Deployment of Windows Infrastructure in client sites.
• To be pro-active in assessing and introducing the best technologies to constantly develop and improving the Windows Infrastructure offering available to our customers.
This role is only open to candidates with an EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa