Systems Administrator – Great Opportunity
About the company:
Our client offer a stable, secure , and well established environment having been around for nearly 30 years. They are an award winning communications software provider based in Dublin offering innovative solutions keeping them ahead of competitors. Due to the ongoing success we have an opening for a Systems Administrator to join the existing team.
To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531 for more info.
You will have the responsibility of managing the network infrastructure and virtualization environments, along with supporting Linux environments.
What will be required:
• Linux systems (Centos/RHEL) maintenance and support
• Perimeter security (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet skills)
• Manage and configure firewalls, load balancers, routers, proxys, VPNs, SFTP, etc
• Support and management of desktop systems / end user support
• Assist in design, manage, deploy core infrastructure systems
• Prepare adequate documentation
Knowledge of LAN support and engineering design for redundant scalable systems.
Working knowledge, skills and experience with
• Apache and other linux based operating systems and technologies (mandatory)
• Cisco firewall hardware, software & protocols (optional)
• VMware vCenter/ESX and iSCSI SANs (advantageous)
• Windows Server SysAdmin (optional)
• Windows desktop (mandatory)
Advantage: (Nice to have but not essential)
- MS SQL/DB Admin experience
- Backup systems
- Asterix VOIP/IVR platform
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.