Full Stack Software Developer NOSQL
• Engineer new application features and the data processing to support them
• Design scalable, efficient data storage and retrieval systems
• Write maintainable code with tests to prove it
• Expert-level experience in building web applications
• Experience with both SQL and NoSQL data stores
• Linux-based development/deployment experience
• Math background, example: working knowledge of statistics or machine learning
• Performance, ops, systems, and/or network experience
• Financial services industry experience is an advantage
• We are seeking a full stack developer comfortable working from the database.
• This individual will be responsible for development of new application features and associated data processing.
• Our technology is across the full stack, so we like engineers who can work across all its layers. You’ll join our team and work on the latest big data and cloud technologies to build smarter market surveillance and monitoring software.
• Our work is distributed, agile, and test-driven.
• Our stack is a typical “big data” system: we have a data faucet and processing pipeline that does masses of writes, a backend that does masses of reads, and a powerful interface.
• With an impressIve academic record
• Who is an original thinker and hard core problem solver
• Who is nimble and adaptive to changing requirements
• With a passion for technology
• Who has at least two years full stack software development experience
• Who is passionate about clean and efficient code
• Who is driven to share knowledge and learn from the team
• Who has SCRUM and agile practice knowledge
• Who has an excellent attention to detail and a love of metrics
• Who is extremely well versed in UX
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.