QA Engineer – Dublin City Centre
My client is a leading e-commerce company with start of the art facilities based in the heart of Dublin. They are looking for a QA engineer with Automation experience to join their test team.
You will report directly into the QA manager working in close proximity to the Developers. Your focus will be to develop automation tests for key features the development team are working on, as well as manually test specific features which are not yet automated.
- Bsc Computer Science or relevant degree.
- 3 + years’ experience with Automation.
- Ideally have a minimum of 1 year Java Development experience.
- Proficient with Cucumber and TestNG.
- Previously worked in a BDD environment.
- Must have experience working with Continuous Integration.
This opportunity is with a well-established company with multinational operations. You will enjoy a good work life balance and will be provided on the job training aswell as external courses as and when needed.
Career progression is provided, my client has a structured progression plan and internal growth is high on their priority list.
They also offer, Bonus, VHI, Pension, 24 Days holidays, Fresh Fruit daily and the finest Columbian coffee beans money can buy!!
Get intouch for more details, this role is only being released to the market and my client hopes t have it closed within three weeks at the latest.