Looking for something new?
Our client, a global software solutions company has a requirement for a Senior Software Developer in Cork
Embracing the latest advances in positioning technology this company boasts offices in the USA, UK, Ireland and Asia. Our client is a leading provider of advanced positioning solutions that maximise productivity and enhance profitability for their customers.
What will this role involve?
• Establish / assist in the clear definition of the customer's requirements
• Successfully design implement and test the solution to meet the customer's requirements
• Deliver the solution to the customer
• Support customers after implementation ensuring quality feedback, until issues have been resolved.
What do you need to apply for this position?
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working with Core Java
• Commercial experience with HTML 5, CSS, SWL
• Experience with Linux and Python
Desirable technical skills:
• Commercial experience with Hibernate/ Spring
• Previous experience with Groovy
• Knowledge of Oracle/ Postgres SQl Database or similar
• Experience working within the Software Delivery Industry
• Experience with Weblogic, Tomcat, Web Service Integration
• Knowledge and understanding of Cloud based solutions, especially AWS
Why should I be interested in this position?
• A very competitive salary on offer
• 21 Days Annual leave
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company wide profit sharing scheme
• Share purchase scheme
• Death and Liability Insurance
• Endless possibilities for internal growth and relocation
• Be part of a fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment.
• The opportunity to make a significant contribution to the future of the company
• This company value and invest in their employees, believing in not just attracting, but also keeping top talent.
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
Does this role look like the career path for you? If so, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you.
You can also reach me on 01 6520652 if you prefer. I look forward to hearing from you.