Test Engineer- Permanent role-West Limerick
Software, Hardware, Test, QA, Programming, .NET, C#, TCP/IP, Electronics
* Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or equivalent (Level 8 on NFQ).
* 3 years experience in a High Volume Manufacturing Electronic Industry in a Test Engineering / Programming role in both Hardware and Software.
* Skills: Visual Basic, C, C++, Java, Dot.Net programming knowledge (C #) an advantage.
* Ability to calculate power requirements and select components and cables.
* Ability to plan electrical system layout and complete assembly.
* Knowledge of computer networks TCP IP, CAN, LIN etc.
* Knowledge of Vector tools (Canoe, CAN Analyser) an advantage.
* Knowledge of electrical measurement using oscilloscopes.
* Good Project Management skills.
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to.
* Development, modification and control of functional test equipment during pre-series production and production phase.
* To create test specification and develop test and analysis hardware and software.
* Liaison between Design Engineers (German and Irish based), test equipment and production planning engineers.
* Some involvement in "quick response" situations for production test problems.
* Designing test fixtures for automotive electronics and high power electronics.
* Writing software algorithms, tools and specifications to test customer products and design.
* MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) testing of EOL (End of Line) testers.
* Developing and debugging embedded software for microcontrollers.
* Develop Test Specifications.
* Development of Analysis instructions and specifications.
* Development of Analysis systems hardware and software.
* Health and safety for self and others.
* Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
This Test Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in West Limerick (South West of Ireland). The successful Test Engineer will be part of our client's quality test team.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Test Engineer, Test Development Engineer, Programmer, Software Tester, QA Engineer, Developer, Software Test Engineer, Automated QA Engineer, Quality Engineer, Test Engineer
Are you an experienced Test Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Test Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.