Systems Support Specialist - Graduates Welcome
Campsie, Co Derry/Londonderry (with travel to customer sites throughout Ireland and the UK)
£Excellent DOE Plus Commission, Employer Pension Scheme Membership (after probation period), Health Insurance, 20 Days’ Holiday + Statutory Holidays
Are you an analytical IT graduate looking to get your foot on the career ladder? Or perhaps you’re a passionate IT or systems support professional seeking your next challenge? If so, this is a superb opportunity to learn and grow with one of Ireland’s largest specialist systems companies.
Our client was established 40 years ago and is a leading provider of innovative Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) and Hotel Reservation Systems. They take a no-nonsense, straightforward approach to IT and they’re currently working with a large number of high profile clients throughout the UK and Ireland. They are now looking for a Systems Support Specialist to join their team.
Our client is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, professional person to join the team at their National Support Centre in Derry. You will join a successful, highly-skilled team providing system support services tothe client base throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom. You will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally with one of the largest specialist systems companies in Ireland.
As a Systems Support Specialist, you’ll help to provide system support services to customers throughout Ireland and the UK.
Joining a highly skilled team, you’ll strive to consistently deliver excellent support services and maximise customer satisfaction. Specifically, you will:
- Diagnose reported problems and recommend possible solutions
- Monitor issues through to resolution in-line with SLAs
- Build strong working relationships with customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing services
- Standardise repeatable support tasks across multiple customer sites
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- A degree or third level qualification in an IT related discipline OR
- At least two years’ experience in an IT and/or systems support role
- Previous experience of problem analysis and resolution
- Experience gained within a team environment
- Experience of communicating with customers and building strong positive relationships that deliver excellent results
- An understanding of service levels and a commitment to delivering services to the required standards
A full, valid driving licence is also essential.
Self motivated and flexible, as a Systems Support Specialist, you’ll work well under pressure and on your own initiative. You’ll also need a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
To apply for the role of Systems Support Specialist (Graduates Welcome), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Systems Support Specialist, Graduates Welcome, Systems Support Technician, Graduate IT Technician, Junior IT Analyst, Junior Helpdesk Technician, Graduate IT Support Technician, Service Desk Analyst, IT, IT Graduate.