Network Security Engineer - Dublin
One of the largest ICT and solutions companies is seeking to hire an experienced Network Security Engineer to join their expanding infrastructure team based in Dublin. As a Network Security Engineer you will be in charge of the design, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure. You should be able to manage remote network security systems and add value to the overall ICT infrastructure.
Experience of the Network Security Engineer:
* Minimum 5 years experience in a network security environment
* Relevant professional networking certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCNS, CCIE)
* Experience in management, installation and troubleshooting of networking equipment (cisco, juniper, checkpoint)
* Experience of security testing tools
* Solid understanding of network security technologies (Web-Proxies, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, VPN's)
* Understanding of Unix, Linux, Windows.
As a network security engineer, you will be involved in the planning and implementation of network solutions. You will be required to resolve all security incidents appropriately and manage both client and third party vendors. You will be instrumental in designing the security architecture, reviews and controls, identifying risks and resolving. You will maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the security industry including awareness of new or improved solutions.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a network security engineer to join one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions organisations. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity for constant career progression.
If you feel that you meet the basic requirements, please submit an up to date CV online or call John James Baird on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.