itContracting are seeking applications for the position of an IT Security Engineer. This is a long contract position based in Longford.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Internet Access Monitoring
* Email Security Monitoring
* Computer Forensics and Incident Investigations
* Threat and Vulnerability Management
* Enterprise Mobility Management
* Development of security policies, standards and procedures
Skill and Expertise
* Windows Server (Active Directory, DNS, Group Policies)
* Microsoft Exchange
* Systems Hardening (Windows, IIS, Linux, Oracle, SQL)
* Network Security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Threat Management)
* Operational experience on Cisco IronPort Email, IronPort Web and MobileIron solutions.
* McAfee End Point Protection
* Vulnerability Scanning and Reporting
* Computer Forensics such as EnCase & FTK
* Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
* 2+ years security experience
* Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related area of study
* Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH or SANS GIAC.
* Other IT related certifications would be a desirable.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or you would like to discuss further, please apply via the relevant links or contact Michal via email:
All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.