As I mentioned my client have seen excellent results from 2016 and after recent investment are planning to increase the size of their Dublin operation to help service the needs of their EMEA customers. You'll need to be extremely competent administering Linux servers and ideally have some experience with windows too.
If you've simply worked supporting Linux environments then this role won't be for you at this stage. You need to have experience building, administering, troubleshooting and optimising your own Linux based environment in production. You'll need to have great confidence in your own ability, but also be comfortable working as part of a team.
The role will be able to provide training on any Microsoft technologies but Linux experience is a must.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive experience maintaining and operating Linux servers. (RHEL/CenOS)
* Strong virtualisation experience (Ideally VMware).
* Strong scripting skills would be highly desirable.
* Windows server experience would be a bonus.
* Good understanding of networking technologies.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.