Senior IT Engineer - Limerick
A multinational medical supply company is seeking to expand their infrastructure team by hiring a senior IT engineer based in Limerick. As a senior IT engineer, you will report directly to the IT manager and work alongside the European team assisting in the development of the overall company infrastructure.
Competitive Salary & Benefits on offer.
Key responsibilities of the senior IT engineer:
* Maintenance of servers to include, installations (hard & soft) and patching.
* Management of Cisco firewalls, platforms and other equipment.
* Administration of Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Systems, Active Directory)
* Complete and maintain regular system back ups
* Ensure all projects are completed on time in line with company's IT strategy
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of all networking equipment.
* Technical knowledge of Operating Systems, SQL, Exchange, VPN's, Virtualization, SAN Storage, Firewalls, Networking
* 7+ years of IT experience (networking, software, telecoms, hardware)
* A professional certification is seen as an advantage (CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCSA, Voice)
* Linux Experience
* Experience with products such as VWWare, NSX, Active Directory, System Centre
* Relevant computer degree seen as an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior IT engineer to join a well-established company based in Limerick. If you are a motivated individual, strong team player and have a willingness to progress, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the senior IT engineer role, please submit your CV online or call John James Baird on 01525 3404 for a confidential conversation.
Keywords - IT engineer, Networking, Hardware, Software, Virtualisation, VMWare, CCNA, Microsoft
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.