IT Security Officer - Galway
A leading retail organisation is seeking to hire an IT Security Officer to join there fast-growing IT team based in Galway.
Responsibilities of the IT Security Officer:
* Working with all teams across the business to define security plans, frameworks and procedures
* Implementing & developing new security policies
* Support all security findings with relevant documentation
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of IT controls and risk management practices
* Support existing network security infrastructure needs
* Penetration testing identifying problems and take action
* Perform IT Security risk analysis, investigations and document/audit all findings
As a IT Security Officer you will have previous risk management experience incorporating Information Security, Data Protection & Cybercrime. You will have at least 4 years proven experience working in an IT Security space. You will have experience working with PCI frameworks, cloud computing technologies, security auditing. A third level degree and a professional certifications would be an advantage.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an IT Security Officer to join a well established company.
If you would like to know anything further on this role, please apply online or contact John James Baird on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.