As part of a cross-functional project team the Test Engineer will work to design, develop, and execute system and software test procedures. You will capture detailed system and software specifications, evaluate and apply engineering principles to fulfill project objectives. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a Global business.
- Exhibits awareness and tracks project related risks from the Test Schedules, Quality, Hazard and Compliance risks.
- Participates in hands-on creation, manual and automated execution of Test cases / Test Protocols
- Reviews and Analyzes reported anomalies to obtain resolutions from Software, System, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering teams
- Supports Software, Systems and Engineering Teams with Trouble shooting, Characterization and Validation activities for Prototypes, Breadboards and Sub-Systems
- Supports Service/Training organization for troubleshooting customer complaints
- Support Manufacturing for Test Tool verification and knowledge transfer
- overage and Test Leadership skills
- Able to generate test cases using approved specifications
- Generate and execute test plans and procedures for IVD product development.
- Generate and execute verification and validation protocols
- Provides Testing support to Sustaining activities
- Engages in continuous improvement to enhance Test Automation, Test Architecture, Test C on and validation protocols
- Work with the design team to document product requirements and detailed specifications in the requirements capture tool
Whilst it is not essential that you have experience within the Medical Devices industry, this, or exposure to instrumentation or automation tools would be highly desirable.
You must have proven experience in the development and execution of written hardware and software test procedures and documentation of the results. You should be familiar with Cognition Cockpit, PVCS, Visio and Team Foundation Studio and possess a relevant Bachelors degree, or equivalent.
You should have a clear understanding of technical design of the system and be able to evaluate specifications.