IT Desktop Support Engineer- Dublin
You will be part of the ESP Global Services team. This role as IT Desktop and Airports Engineer is situated onsite at one of our valued customers in Dublin.
Salary: €24,000- €26,000
Working hours: 0900- 1730
You will provide on-site IT support resolving desktop problems and maintaining hardware in line with defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual service levels within a Corporate environment.
- Respond to all customer incidents and service requests passed across by the Service Desk and resolve any user faults within agreed SLAs
- Troubleshoot and resolve all desktop issues and initiate the return of faulty customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract.
- Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance on the range of desktop equipment within the customer supported site as required or requested by line manager.
- Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and senior members of staff and provide timely updates to the Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required.
- Identify any spares required and advise the Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly.
- Deliver customer focused service which supports increased customer satisfaction.
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be.
We are headquartered in Reading in the UK, with staff locally employed across the globe. You will be employed by ESP’s Swiss branch. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic.
We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a "can do" attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Please apply today for a quick response.