Senior Manual Test Engineer – Dublin €50-70k
My client is a Giant within the fabric of the technology scene in Ireland, have recently had a large restructure, in turn has led to a large injection of investment into their digital division which they hope to grow by 25% in the next two quarters.
They require an experienced test engineer who is looking to move into a lead position. The ideal profile will be well organised with great communication skills. You must have previously worked in a fast-paced environment, where you would have been exposed to working across a variety of applications at any given time.
Ideally you will take a versatile approach, to achieve the very best outcome, the have a think hard work smart attitude. You will be proactive with a positive attitude and exceptional communication skills.
To be considered you must have;
· Bsc Computer science or relevant commercial experience.
· At least 5+ years of test experience in a commercial environment.
· Must have tested both mobile and web applications.
· Previous experience working in an Agile environment
· Automation experience is desirable but not essential (80% manual ATM)
· Understanding of frontend technologies and Java/OOP for the server side.
What will you will be offered?
· A competitive base Salary.
· Educational assistance.
· Career Progression.
· Endless supply of caffeine.
· Flexible working hours.
You will join an innovative team. Working in a fun collaborative environment.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, call Cathal on 00353 (0) 16994592.