This position is based in Dublin city centre with one of Dublin's most established tech companies who have been based here for over 20 years. They have an award winning work environment and always strive to provide the best training and to set out a a clear progression path for anyone joining the organisation.
You'll be working in a leadership and managerial capacity mentoring and advising your team to ensure the best possible results. You'll work to build up your knowledge of the product and working as the lead of teams in multiple locations.
You won't be technically hands on but will need to have a good background in Linux engineering and be able to provide guidance on solving of complicate high level support tickets.
* Strong team leadership/management experience. 5 years +.
* Linux/Unix administration background.
* Previous application support experience.
* Experience leading teams in multiple geographical locations.
* Previous experience of setting goals and leading performance reviews.
* Experience of mentoring more junior engineers.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven problem solving skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.