Long term Contract
A fantastic opportunity is available with a leading company within the Financial Industry. If you are a Law graduate with some co-op experience this is your chance to get your foot in the door to work with a close knit group of knowledgeable and professional individuals.
What you will be doing in this role!
In this role you will be assisting with the overall day-to-day operations of the legal department while providing support to all legal managers in respect of cases that are proceeding to legal or are already in the litigation process.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Prepare legal packs ensuring all available information is recorded and any gaps are identified.
* Provide up-dated summary of all accounts and statements to Legal Manager prior to court dates.
* Up-date litigation reports from panel firms
* Retrieve all required documentation for Affidavits
* Assist in preparation of supplementation Affidavits
* Lead, Develop, enhance and maintain all reporting and analysis for the team.
* Involvement in variety of projects as directed.
What you should ideally bring to this role!
The ideal candidate must have a primary degree in Law or Business. Legal experience gained in areas such of property or litigation. The successful candidate is a go-getter by nature with the ability to hit the ground running in a small team environment.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will be contacting those that are applicable for the role!!